Sunday, May 19, 2013

Brighter Than Sunshine

If there were ever a song to describe the Boyfriend and me it is definitely Aqualung's Brighter Than Sunshine. Everything about the song just screams us. Our relationship started rather unexpected during a time where neither of us were looking to be involved with someone. Then, one day, everything changed. It's like we saw each other differently. Things bloomed and everything seemed perfect for a long time until the inevitable problems set in. Things got so bad to the point where I thought we would go nowhere. I had given up all hope, but lo and behold, here we are now, stronger and happier than ever. It's just like the song says, "Let the rain fall, I don't care. I'm yours and suddenly you're mine, and it's brighter than sunshine." So this is for my sunshine, the man who always makes me smile be there rain or shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!