Thursday, September 12, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!


School's been super hectic, even though this year I'm teaching less grades than I was last year. My 3rd graders have really been really tiring me out! Hopefully I'll get into the groove of things soon...The Boyfriend's been super busy as well. He's been recording nonstop with his band so I've barely been able to spend quality time with him. I'm pretty much out all day, get home, then give him a hello/goodbye kiss as he walks out the front door. Yesterday he told me we needed a vacation. Can you believe that?! It's only been a month since summer ended and we're already craving a weekend getaway! That's life for you I guess...well, adult life at least. Anyways, Here's the Boyfriend's Band's video. The song is called "Who You're Not" and the band is called StoneD. Hope you enjoy it!

*For some reason Blogger won't let me post the actual vid, so here's the link instead*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztNdegM6gM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!